Primary Geography is a comprehensive six-book series covering the geography curriculum for 1st to 6th classes.
Primary Geography enables teachers to bring the wider world into the classroom by studying local, national and global issues through a range of engaging learning activities. Through an exploration of the different topics in each book, pupils acquire the skills to carry out geographical enquiry through investigation, analysis and practical work. Pupils explore the rich diversity of human and natural environments and develop and deepen their knowledge and understanding of the geographical processes that shape the world around them.
Each topic is introduced by a text or representation to support pupil understanding of geographical concepts. This is followed by activities to extend and consolidate their knowledge and skills. Each topic is also accompanied by a teacher page which includes curriculum coverage, teaching notes and suggested additional activities and resources. Teachers can assess and monitor pupil progress with end-of-section assessments.
- Primary Geography - 1st Class - Code: 6681IR ISBN- 9781846548345
- Primary Geography - 2nd Class - Code: 6682IR ISBN- 9781846548352
- Primary Geography - 3rd Class - Code: 6683IR ISBN- 9781846548369
- Primary Geography - 4th Class - Code: 6684IR ISBN- 9781846548376
- Primary Geography - 5th Class - Code: 6685IR ISBN- 9781846548383
- Primary Geography - 6th Class - Code: 6686IR ISBN- 9781846548390