New Wave Handwriting Teacher Resource Book
Available for 4th, 5th and 6th class.
This handwriting series includes comprehensive Teacher Resource Books for 4th, 5th and 6th Classes which recognise and support the need for explicit teaching of handwriting skills.
These books offer a plethora of activities and features, including the theory and research behind handwriting skills, curriculum links, a differentiated approach to teaching handwriting, guidelines for explicit teaching, instructions on how to use the pupil books and much more. The Teacher Books provide a comprehensive range of resources to enable teachers to teach and assess handwriting in the classroom.
New Wave Handwriting Workbooks are also available from Junior Infants to 3rd class and can be viewed here.
Teacher Guides also available.
- Concise and explicit teaching of handwriting skills, including letter joins and speed loops.
- Consolidation activities
- Photocopiable pages
- Assessment documents
- Cross-curricular and differentiated activities while supporting good pedagogical handwriting practices
- Comprehensive teachers notes to support the teaching of handwriting skills and accompanying activities
€21.95 or FREE for schools adopting the New Wave Handwriting programme.
- 4th Class New Wave Handwriting Teacher Resource Book - Code: 2885 ISBN- 978-1-84654-935-9
- 5th Class New Wave Handwriting Teacher Resource Book - Code: 2886 ISBN- 978-1-84654-936-6
- 6th Class New Wave Handwriting Teacher Resource Book - Code: 2887 ISBN- 978-1-84654-937-3