View sample pages of the print book online.
This product is available in Prim-Ed Digital Edition
The Environment - Promoting Sustainability
- Topical photocopiable series combining literacy, geography and environmental studies.
- Encourages pupils to investigate aspects of the environment which are under threat due to human activities.
- Promotes an understanding of the progress being made towards creating a sustainable planet.
- Each book contains 12 chapters, with four activities and accompanying teachers notes.
- Environmental issues covered include natural resouce use, recycling, biodiversity, renewable energy sources, pollution and conservation.
Other titles in Geography
- Mapping and Atlas Skills Product Code: 0591-0593 Price: €18.95 More details »
- Literacy and Geography Themes Product Code: 6421-6424 Price: €22.95 More details »
- Reading Maps Product Code: 0304-0306 Price: €18.95 More details »
- Developing Atlas Skills Through Crosswords Product Code: 0348-0349 Price: €14.95 More details »