View sample pages of the print book online.
This product is available in Prim-Ed Digital Edition
How many minutes does it take to complete a 'Maths minute'?
That is the challenge offered in this exciting, six-book series. Pupils will enjoy challenging themselves as they apply their mathematical knowledge and understanding to complete a 'Maths minute' in the fastest possible time. With 100 day-to-day activities covering all mathematical strands, Maths minutes can be easily integrated into any primary maths program.
These easy-to-follow activities promote the ongoing learning of essential maths concepts and skills through practice and reinforcement. Designed to be implemented in numerical order from 1–100, the activities in Maths minutes are developmental through each book and throughout the series.
• available at six levels (1-6)
• 100 pupil pages each with 10 classroom-tested problems
• covers number, measurement, space, and chance and data concepts for each year level
• offers practice in speed of recall, basic computational skills and maths fluency
• encourages the use of mental maths strategies wherever possible
• ideal as a starter activity in a timed speed-test format to begin each maths lesson; or, alternatively, can be given as a daily homework activity
• its simple structure allows pupils to be working on different levels within the one classroom
• provides the teacher with immediate feedback of pupils’ understanding for future planning
• comprehensive teachers notes, record pages and photocopiable pupil reference materials
• scope-and-sequence table showing when each new concept and skill is introduced
• answers provided
Other titles in General
- Maths Masterpieces Product Code: 6007-6008 Price: €20.95 More details »
- Essential Study Guides - Strategies/Number/Algebra Product Code: 6816 Price: €2.50 More details »
- Follow me - Loop card games - Maths Product Code: 6073- 6075 Price: €24.95 More details »
- Dice Activities Product Code: 6006, 6010, 6013-6014 Price: €24.95 More details »